The original idea (Printing job! Postcards test!),is to use the enlarged game card as front of the post card and we even fixed the resolution after enlarge it but after research(minor task: research on film postcard), we found out that a single card is too static and the frame will make adding texts harder! We forgot the point of the postcard is to deliver information.
I came up with this idea, showing the corner of the card, intriguing potential audience at a short film festival.
Based on this idea, I drew several other layouts on my notebook:
I got one of my ideas from the google, the movement of it!
(the second idea)